Jessica Hajdu, Director Certified Practising Speech Pathologist & International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
Jessica Hajdu is a paediatric speech pathologist with a special focus on infant and paediatric feeding difficulties and early communication development. Jessica completed a 4 year Bachelor of Speech Pathology degree at the University of Queensland. She has additional qualifications in Lactation Consultancy. Jessica has worked as a Paediatric Speech Pathologist helping babies and children with communication and feeding difficulties in a variety of public settings over the past 10 years in both Australia and the UK. Jessica continues to maintain her public health position while building Sound Beginnings Speech and Lactation.
Jessica is a Certified Practicing Member of Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) and Lactation Consultants of Australia and New Zealand (LCANZ).
Jessica has gained additional skills through the following professional development courses:
- Sounds Write Phonics - for literacy Tuition
- PROMPT (PROMPTS for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets)
- PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)
- ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule)
- SOS Approach to Feeding Basic and Advanced Courses
- SOFFI Method: Successful Oral Feeding in Fragile Infants
- The Sydney Paediatric Feeding & Dysphagia Conference
- Engaging Your Senses 'Making Sense of Mealtimes'
- Neonatal Feeding Workshop
- Australasian Society for Tongue and Lip Ties (ASTLiT) 2014 & 2018
Our Ashgrove Clinic is located on Victoria Street, just off Wardell Street. There is street parking available. Appointments are available on Fridays and Saturdays.
We are located 450 meters around the corner from Oakleigh State School and 700 meters from C&K Oakleigh Community Preschool & Kindergarten.
We are less than 100 metres from the 372 bus stop and only 220 metres away for buses 350, 352 and 598.
Speech therapy for kids. Ashgrove, speech pathologist, breastfeeding